Measuring losses do not make them less costly; seeing comparisons between lines, shifts and plants is helpful but does not solve problems. Results happen when OEE is managed not just measured. Results happen when people take action and respond in real-time. Redzone is built to make that happen from day 1, so your team is ready for this now!
The best plants put OEE to work before losses mount up. Alerts and actions flow to iPads effortlessly and get done. Losses are a fact of life; but now teams react systematically; moving the efficiency needle quickly.
No more complex automation projects to capture OEE!
The familiar story of MES Automation projects could make any plant leadership team think twice. Months of disruption, electricians wiring, technicians programming PLC’s, engineers and contractors fitting costly HMI’s and the prospect of budget over-runs. Redzone’s automation platform changes all that; it is a ‘Black Box’ data logger that pulls data from any PLC, sensor or relay to the Redzone database in the cloud. Data is converted to manufacturing intelligence on the iPad and deployed out to the worker right away.
One week. Plug in. Switch on. Plant wide. It really is that fast!
Features & Benefits
- Ready-to-go, shop-floor-friendly Production System that can be used within minutes, social style interface makes it virtually ‘training free’.
- Visual factory management in multiple formats from mobile devices to large LCD screen outputs.
- Real-time performance dashboards support various metrics including OEE, throughput, downtime etc. across the entire value-stream.
- Top loss & pareto analysis of performance, availability and quality losses.
- Units/pounds per labor hour displayed in real time & managed.
- Production schedule attainment and real-time run progress reports align production and demand planning departments.
- Line teams review and adjust performance mid-shift reducing unnecessary product loss and ensure smooth product changeovers.
- Performance can be compared between SKU, shift, run and crew
- Simple automation interface means ‘in-house’ teams can manage the data logger and rollout to lines and plants quickly and independently.